Wednesday 1 September 2010

Saving Money




----------------
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: danthorpe939@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Personal training, lol
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:43:35 +0000

Hi Dan,

I picked up your card like AGES ago in the gym but NEVER got round to email you. TOO nervous lol. Anyway, decided to take the plunge and get some training going.

How much do you charge and are you flexible about location.

I live in North London but CAN travel, VWE etc

Please let me know; either way

Julian (a bit pissed!!! lol)


----------------
From: danthorpe939@hotmail.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Personal training, lol
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:29:01 +0100

Hi Julian,


No worries, it is friday and i guess your allowed a drink!! Yes i do travel and costs are as follows:


At the Fenchurch Street Gym: Single session £45 per hour or a block booking (10 sessions) for £400


Home or Park training: Single session £50 per hour or a block booking (10 sessions) for £450.


When would you like to get started?


Kind regards


Dan


----------------
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: danthorpe939@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Personal training, lol
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:40:03 +0000

Hi Dave,

This sounds VERY reasonable.

Just one thing: I had a PT last year but to be honest it really pissed me off that he wasn't in shape himself. He was all flabby; like me lol
Where do you stand on this? It's a bit like having a cleaner whose house is a TIP lmao
Do you have a photo or are you on facebook? I know this sounds a bit gay (I am NOT gay btw) but can I see

No hurry if you need a week or so to chisel up etc

Let me know; either way,

Julian



----------------
From: danthorpe939@hotmail.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Personal training, lol
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:04:39 +0100

Julian,


Well i'm based at Fenchurch Street, did you not see me there or pick my card up from the gym? I do practise what I preach if that answers your question.


Dan


-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Meteor
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:13:26
To:
Subject: RE: Personal training, lol

Look buster just send me a photo or I'll find someone else

Been burnt before by a trainer who had me drinking fucking milkshakes after my workouts. TOTAL waste of money that was.

Julian


----------------
From: danthorpe939@hotmail.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Personal training, lol
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:24:39 +0100


Find someone else you mug
------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP AND SQUAT!