Tuesday 21 October 2008

The Job break I DESERVED



I do NOT know what's going to happen with the band now. I saw the guys in the Brit last night and we agreed that there are more PRESSING matters at hand at the moment (like ME finding a job lol), so we've put it on the back burner. Jally is annoyed cos he stands NO chance of getting a job when he can't even speak English!!!!! lmao (that's ONE less foreigner to worry about stealing my job!!!! rofl)
Talking of jobs, I THOUGHT my luck had changed this week. I sent out a NUMBER of applications a while ago and MOST of them were SO rude they didn't even write back. Then, out of the BLUE comes an email back a response which I, being the SHREWD entrepreneur that I am ASSUMED was some kind of scam. I quickly sussed it out then ALMOST agreed terms to work with her.

*****Original Message sent in July********
From: Julian Meteor
To: < info@rosatradingandco.co.uk>
Sent: Mon, 30 Jul 2008 13:17:40 +0000
Subject: VERY INTERESTED lol

Hi Rosie,

I am VERY interested in your pyramid selling idea. I COULD be the IDEAL way to supplement my income.

PLEASE tell me more,

Julian
********************************************************************
...and then her response(s) yesterday/today


To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: Re: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:22:05 +0100


Hi Julian,

Sorry but we have somehow not seen this email from you sent back in July.

If you wish to know more information then please have a look at our website www.rosastradingandco.co.uk under Agents Wanted.

We no longer run the No Stock required option due to increases in our manufacturing and import costs hence why we have the agent kits which are still offered at exceptional value for money considering what you get and can resell at.

Have a look on the website and if still interested then let me know - we are getting lots of requests for the kits with the start of xmas fast approaching. Our products do sell very well and with the latest addition of our Instant Snow - Snow real and also with 4 NEW colours coming out in November of the Deco Beads the products will do really well for you and could increase your income enabling you to treat your family to a fantastic xmas.

Have a think about it - if you need clarification on any of the above or the information contained on the website, I am only a phone call away.

Call me on 01473 ****** anytime.

best wishes

Rosa
ROSA TRADING & CO
www.rosastradingandco.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: Julian Meteor
To: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Sent: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:09:03 +0000
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol

Dear Rosie,

Forgive me for pointing this out, but replying to my email THREE months late does NOT fill me with confidence.

Give me ONE good reason why I should drop EVERYTHING and come and run your company.

Julian

----- Original Message -----
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Sent: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:52:51 +0100
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol

Dear Julian

Thanks for your email - it would appear that your subject heading "Very Interested lol" was considered SPAM and sent to our spam inbox. It was only that I was checking our SPAM box as someone else had sent us an email and it too had gone in our SPAM folder that I noticed it. I do aplogise for not replying sooner.

We are a reputable business with satisfied agents and customers who have ordered from either our Trade Shows, website or from one of our Agents around the UK.

We do not pressure you to join us so the choice is completely up to you. The Agents page explains everything we offer.

I am NOT even asking you to drop everything to join us - or even RUN our company....I was simply replying to your email - although late - at least you can see that we respond to everyone who is in contact with us.

Best wishes

Rosa (NOT Rosie!)
ROSA TRADING & CO
www.rosatradingandco.co.uk
Tel 01473 ******
Mob Tel 07*** ******

----- Original Message -----
From: Julian Meteor
To: < mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk>
Sent: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:12:23 +0000
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol

Any news?

To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: Fwd: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2008 15:45:48 +0100


Thank you for your email asking any news???

I sent this reply last night if you have a look at the time.

Maybe like us your email has decided to stick this reply in your SPAM folder.

Regards

Rosa

----- Original Message -----
From: Julian Meteor
To: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Sent: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:21:25 +0000
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol

Rosie,

After SEVERAL weeks looking for a job with NO LUCK how do YOU expect ME to believe that the credit crunch is SUDDENLY over and I am wanted to go and run a WHOLE company?

PULL the other one.

Is this a wind up?

Let me know; EITHER way,

Julian


To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:12:31 +0100

OK Julian

I have been respectful and upfront with you but your tone of email shows you are quite upset with life in general.

So here goes.....................


NO this is NOT a wind up.....we are a genuine business with several agents working for us throughout the UK! If anyone should be asking is this a wind up it should be me....are you for real???

I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE the credit crunch is over .....I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!! What I said is that we can hep you earn a part time salary if you wanted to take onboard our product range and sell it to family and friends locally. I never said I would turn you into a millionaire or that this is going to be the BEST job ever....Get your facts right!!!

AND I DO NOT WANT YOU TO "RUN" MY COMPANY........in fact with your attitude I would be very surprised if you EVER found a job!!!!

I have explained the situation and what happened with your original email. - there is NO NEED to be rude by email. If you are not able to accept my reasons for the late response then I suggest you get over your bitterness and take it out on someone who cares. I gave you my reason for a late response. If we are not forgiven then tough luck - unlike you I will not dwell or lose sleep over it!

What goes around comes around so please accept MY RUDENESS BACK!

I would NOT employ you even if I wanted to. We do not recruit agents who appear to be rude. If you are rude to me the person that would employ you and pay your salary I would hate to think how rude you would be to someone who likes what you have to offer, product-wise, but doesn't buy!!!

If you want to join us then the CHOICE is yours - not mine - I will not pressure you to joining nor will I try and convince you otherwise. We are a no hard sell business whether we are recruiting agents or selling our products. That is NOT our style. I have several people working for us who enjoy working for us and who earn good part time money to afford the small things in life and these people are NOT rude like you and they do not send emails like yours.

I am NOT asking you to drop everything and come and run my business like you say - I am capable of doing that myself without offending anyone unlike you so why would I risk having you RUN the business??? So you can drive customers away and annoy people....??? I don't think so.

I bid you GOOD LUCK in your job search and lets leave it at that!

Rosa.....BY THE WAY .....MY NAME IS ROSA.....maybe learn to read and spell?????

----- Original Message -----
From: Julian Meteor
To: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2008 16:45:16 +0000
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol


FEISTY lol!!!!

Look, I LIKE your style and I MAY reconsider.

Let's meet for dinner to discuss.

I do NOT care what you look like (BELIEVE ME I have done some HEFFERS lol), but you will DEFO fancy me.

What are you doing Friday?

Let me know; etc,

Julian

PS VWE, & CAN travel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:22:03 +0100


I can not believe your email!!

I would not meet you for dinner if you were the last man on the planet - VWE or not!

I am no Heffer thank you and I doubt I would fancy you as I am happily married to a gorgeous guy and have produced a beautiful daughter!

Get over yourself!!!

Good luck with your job hunting!!

Rosa

By the way my husband who also runs this business with me read your email and thinks you need counselling!

-----Original Message-----
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:42:45 +0100
To: mail@rosastradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol

Dear Rose + husband,

May I point out that your business plan is flawed? You send UNSOLICITED emails to people, BEGGING them to work for you, THEN you abuse them telling them EVEN if they were the last person on the planet you would NOT date them. I mean, GET A LIFE.

THEN, you question their/my manhood - WHAT relevance is this? Do let me know.

I do not know HOW you are managing to maintain your business. You wouldn't last a MINUTE on Dragons' Den.

Yours, AMAZED the credit crunch hasn't hit you yet with THAT attitude,

Julian

PS This correspondence is SO absurd and surreal that I am going to put it on my blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:16:29 +0100

Dear Julian,

Thanks again for your message ....you don't give up do you!!!

My business plan is not flawed as you state!

I NEVER sent you unsolicited mail......YOU sent ME an email back in JULY.....REMEMBER???????? we do not send unsolicited mail to ANYONE.....YOU CONTACTED US....GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!

As for ABUSING YOU......Well let me remind you of your unsavoury email response:

Look, I LIKE your style and I MAY reconsider. Let's meet for dinner to discuss. I do NOT care what you look like (BELIEVE ME I have done some HEFFERS lol), but you will DEFO fancy me. What are you doing Friday? Let me know; etc, Julian PS VWE,& CAN travel


I question your manhood as YOU bring it up in your email....VWE or what else does VWE stand for these days?????? Why would I go out to dinner with you and where do you get off telling me that I could look like a Heffer and that you don't mind!!! GROW UP!!!

As for Dragons Den - WHY oh WHY would I want to go on there when I have a successful business anyway and without the need of ANYONE to invest into it!!!! I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ANY MONEY TO INVEST IN MY BUSINESS!!!!!

So if anyone needs to GET A LIFE as you put it maybe it should BE YOU!!!!

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO PUT THIS MESSAGE ON YOUR BLOG....IS THAT THE MADE UP BLOG OF JULIAN'S FANTASY LIFE???? I DO HOPE YOU ADD YOUR EMAIL RESPONSES IN THAT BLOG TOO.

By the way my husband does exist and we are both amazed that you have even sent a reply back!!

Please GET A JOB...stop corresponding with people who are trying to run businesses and WHO really don't appreciate time wasters like you bothering them with STUPID emails!!

BY THE WAY IT'S ROSA AGAIN........LEARN TO WRITE!!!!


From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:56:29 +0100
To: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol


SAVE it.

I have TOTALLY gone off you.

I am FED up with JEALOUS partners getting in the way. Yours is NOT the only one to have RUINED my stats for the year.

Now, if you DON'T mind, I am BUSY looking for a job.
UNLESS you have had your head in the sand, we are in the MIDDLE of a credit crunch and your
POINTLESS emails are HINDERING my chances of finding employment.

Julian

PS If you reconsider and are as FIT as you SEEM to think you are - call me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
From: mail@rosatradingandco.co.uk
Subject: RE: VERY INTERESTED lol
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:15:19 +0100


LISTEN MR UNEMPLOYED CHEF FROM PLYMOUTH....SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY WRITING POINTLESS BLOGGS ALL OVER THE PLACE.....

TRY GETTING A LIFE - STOP TAKING THE DRUGS AND GET A JOB!!!!

LOOSER!!

2 comments:

M C Ward said...

Reading that, I'd reconsider.

Anonymous said...

So, did she ever call you?