Thursday 9 October 2008

Friday Thoughts



Got up at midday today, emailed Zuzie to see if there was any news on 'us' (there wasn't, so that one MAY be dead - the relationship, NOT her, I hope... actually I don't care). Also sent out some MORE job applications/enquiries.
With ALL this work I'm putting in, I FULLY expect my luck to turn soon.
I treat EVERY new application like my first.

Plans for the weekend:
Get D.R.U.N.K. lol
Find a NEW honey (this will NOT be hard on my form!!!!)
Have a LONG, hard think about what job I MAY want to do. Next week I MUST at LEAST get an interview.
Practice some of the new Argyle Style tunes.

I've also been having a look around for new places to live cos Nan is getting harder and harder to live with. ie I have to do more to help out and I can't be bothered.
Sadly though, it looks like finding a new place to live COULD be as hard as finding a new job. I don't REALLY understand the credit crunch, but from what I have seen it just seems to put EVERYONE in a bad mood.

"I am looking for a lodger for a room in my super luxury Victorian conversation. It is a large attractive double room and the property benefits from being close to local transport and amenities, and having all utility bills included in the rent. Lodger will have full use of fully fitted kitchen and a power shower.
Rent includes all bills. Prefer non smoker. Phone 01752 ****** for more details, Reasonable deposit required."


From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: jennyadams@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Flatshre!!!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:56:35 +0000

Sounds Perrrrrrrrrrfect¬!!!!!
I'll take it lol!!!!

Not really, I need to ask some questions.
I'm 32, with a VERY young outlook... say 22??? Is that TOO young?
ALSO, I play the drums. I ONLY practice in the day, but some people HATE good music.
How old are you?
Are you single? (I am NOT trying to find out if I could, you know... I am concerned that the LAST single girl I lived with kept bringing men home every Thurs/Fri/Saturday night and didn't even follow up with like a date or anything...? GIRLS should not do that lol... man's job ROFL!!!!)

So, as soon as you get back to me, we COULD have a deal,

Julian


________________________________________
To: jennyadams@yahoo.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Flatshre!!!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:17:46 +0100

Hi Julian

I think you may mave misunderstood, this is not a flatshare, but an offer to lodge in my house.
Plus, I am probably not the right type of person you would be looking for given that I was born in 1941.
I have also found someone to fill the room anyway.
Apologies!
________________________________________

________________________________________
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: jennyadams@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: RE: Flatshre!!!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:21:01 +0000

1941 lol!!!!

YOUR room will be available soon then!!!???? ROFLMAO!!!!

Joke of the day?

________________________________________
To: jennyadams@yahoo.co.uk
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: Flatshre!!!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:24:23 +0100

How dare you be so cheeky? I intend to be around for many more years yet.

No comments: