Friday 3 October 2008

Weekend Plans


Life is the name of the game and I wanna play the gasme with YOU
***LOL!!!***
I am in a GREAT mood!!!!
'Because it's Friday' I hear you assuming... well do NOT assume.
Assume makes an ASS out of U and Me. Get it? It cleverly spells it out.
I, Julian L Meteor am in a GREAT mood because

I've forgotten now. But why NOT be? The world is a FINE place.
Oh (remembered lmao) and I've got a date tonight...!!! With Zuzie, the Polish barmaid at the Brit.
It's a SLIGHTLY difficult situation in that I do NOT have any money, so EITHER need HER to pay (I could claim I'm a MODERN man), OR I need to put one of my pubes in the soup, complain about it, then BANK on getting the meal free.
I tried the second one before WITHOUT success though. I was unlucky. I did NOT realise the waiter was standing behind me from start to finish in the process.
VERY difficult to talk my way out of.
SO, it's DATE tonight, SEX (if not, she is D.U.M.P.E.D.), watching the MIGHTY Pilgrims tomorrow, tv on Sunday. The PERFECT weekend.
LOL!!!!!!!

No comments: