Thursday 2 October 2008

Band Practice Hangover



I feel like DIRT lol. I am SOOOOOOOO hungover!!!!!
Band practice went well. Spencer and Penny are VERY friendly. I do NOT think their relationship will last. She DEFO fancies me and NOT him. I can TELL cos she backed me up when I suggested we call the band "The Argyle Style" AND she looked at my crotch when I was coming back from the bar.
I may EVEN have made her a bit jealous when I went home with the barmaid from the Brit. She was a H.O.N.E.Y!!!! lmao
I got absolutely NO sleep - YOU do the maths LOL!!!!!!!!!!!


________________________________________
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: penelope_miles@yahoo.co.uk; spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk
Subject: Band Practice Hangover!!!
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:14:35 +0000


GrrrrEAT to meet you guys!!!!
HOW good do we sound now LMAO???!!!! PROPER professional!!!! I see NO problem in telling people we are signed, since it is a MATTER of time before we ARE rofl



I have TWO confessions to make about the post-match beer:

1. I shagged the barmaid (ALL three positions).
2. I MAY have tampered with the peanuts R.O.F.L.!!!!!

Can't WAIT for next week,

Julian

----- Original Message ----
From: Spencer Fairbrother
To: Julian Meteor ; Penelope Miles
Sent: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:23:09 PM
Subject: RE: Band Practice Hangover!!!



Julian,

I agree we are coming together nicely as a unit and I am glad we now have a band name, but isn't something missing?

From: penelope_miles@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:27:56 +0000
Subject: Re: Band Practice Hangover!!!
To: spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk; julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk

Well, call me stupid, but in my view two things appear to be missing from the band:

A. Someone who cares about Julian's promiscuity
B. A fucking bass guitarist


________________________________________
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: penelope_miles@yahoo.co.uk; spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk
Subject: RE: Band Practice Hangover!!!
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:35:11 +0000


Ooooh Eggy!!! lol

I have NO idea what point A means, but do NOT worry about the bass guitarist, I have MORE OR LESS sorted it.

No comments: