Monday 13 October 2008

FINALLY Jally gets back in touch


Phew!!!! Jally has agreed to come over to Plymouth, join the band AND organise our gigs!!!
WHEN will I, will I be FAMOUS?
VERY soon lol

_______________________________________
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:42:49 +0100
From: ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Re: SOS


Hello Julian!

I am very apologise for the delay to write you back. It is really very difficult has to earn the silver when you do not have a working! Now I have a small silvers but I has desperate for work the moment that I touch to Plymouth, because if not, I would not be able to eat! You aid me has to find work?

Please tell me if it is so; or if it is no, and perhaps I come more than quicker than I plan,


J-A


Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:42:49 +0100
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com


You COULD be in luck there!!!!
Spencer is MINTED (rich as). He own his own Events Company (Night Owl Events).
He is offering to PAY our Band Manager if he can get us gigs (especially if we make MONEY from them). I thought about doing the job myself but I have a FEELING I will FINALLY find a job ANY day now.
So, what do you think?
Let me know; etc

************************************************************************************

From: Jacques-Antoine LeCullotte [mailto:ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com]
Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:47
To: Karen Robson
Subject: To Learn the English


Dear Robson,

I espaire that you can help me. I have just accepted has station like Band Manager of an English band with a old friend in Plymouth. The problem is that I said to him that I speak in fact English courageously, but since my youth I have to forget all. They do not know because I utlise a online translating system, but the moment or I must speak face opposite they go discovered that I have make the lies.
I need to still learn English again. Do you make the course for quick learn?


Please say it to me if so; or if no,

J-A


From: Karen Robson
Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:13
To: Jacques-Antoine LeCullotte [mailto:ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com]
Subject: To Learn the English

Dear Jacques-Antoine

Your e mail made me laugh! It sounds as if you do need a quick course. I'm interested which band you are going to be touring with?
I also attach the details of our courses - the 25hr General English course would be best for you. The only problem is we don't have any family accommodation available for a couple of weeks as October is really busy. Let me know what you want to do.

Best wishes

Karen


from: Jacques-Antoine LeCullotte
to: Karen Robson
date: Mon, Oct 13, 2008 10:54 AM
subject Re: To Learn the English


Thank You Karen. I am glad you laugh. It make me very worry.

I make party of a band which is called The Argyle Style. That is large a opportunity and it is for that I do not want make bad chance of. They are sign with a major company of records. I am play the bassist of guitar.
Once again I you thank for the opportunity to learn finally and again the English.
It frighten me that you do not have accommodation. That must be very concerning during the rain - there is much rain in Great Brittaine, I have to notice -
If you want, you can rest with me in my friend (and its grandmother) in Plymouth?

Please tell me if you need this so; or if no,

J-A


From: Karen Robson
Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:13
To: Jacques-Antoine LeCullotte [mailto:ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com]
Subject: To Learn the English


Good that you have somewhere to stay if you need to take a course with us in October. Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to book with us.
Best wishes
Karen
Don't know the group but good luck


from: Jacques-Antoine LeCullotte
to: Karen Robson
date: Mon, Oct 13, 2008 11:31 AM
subject Re: To Learn the English


I look forward to learn with you.
And I hope it is you the teacher! Then we can do the lesson in the bedroom?

*******************************************************************************

No comments: