Friday 26 September 2008

BRAINWAVE!!!


It's funny... I have spent ALL this time looking for a band and/or a JOB. And the answer was staring STRAIGHT back at me L.M.A.O.



Date: Fri, 26 Sept 2008 14:42:49 +0100
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: SOS

Dear Jacques-Antoine, How are you???

LONG time no speak - my fault, been VERY busy... with the LADIES
Are you still a SHIT HOT musician? The reason I ask is that I am out of work at the moment and I KNOW fate is telling me to join a band. With YOU as our bass player and ME on drums, the world MUST be our oyster!!!
What with France being crud and all that, how about coming to stay with me and Nan while I advertise for other band members???

Could be FUN, no?

Let me know; either way,

Julian


Date: Fri, 26 Sept 2008 14:42:49 +0100
From: ja.lecullotte@googlemail.com
To: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Re: SOS

Hello Julian!

That returns great pleasure to me of hearing news of you! That gives me good memories of our exchanges during the summers, there is more than 10 years since, no? All girls in Plymouth, my GOD the girls in Plymouth! They do me lack! I remember also as your techniques not go as well by here! How you said it? " Can I touch your derriere?" I always tell my friends this story of when the girl from La Trinite sur Mer she slap you for, how do you say it - gropping?

Nothing changes by here. I live with my mother and my father still has Nantes. I do not have a job still since two year because I hate it to work!

As answer has your question, my mother say to me that can be very an good idea to set out again in English, can be to start again my life. I think she want no more that I live with her! She say I must first save up the silver in my pocket for the money for the ferry.

I hope to be to contact you again soon,

J-A

No comments: