Thursday 27 November 2008

Paranormal Investigations


My dreams have been getting weirder and WEIRDER. I do NOT know if it's anything to do with it, but I have heard that you are MORE likely to have bad dreams if you sleep for LONGER. Well, it is NOT my fault that I have been sleeping in. What do you want me to do? Get up as IF I am going to work, then stay at home? Waste of energy if you ask me, and I am PRETTY certain Branson (LEDGE) would agree with me if HE had been as unlucky as I have been.
I do NOT want to go into a WHOLE description of the LAST few dreams since I GAVE you a taster last time, but JUST so you understand, I will summarise the RECURRING themes:
Owl mask
Grampa
Background laughter
Twit twoo
Black & white
Flourescent stars (but I THINK these may be the ones stuck to the ceiling in my bedroom)

I did NOT want to share this, but I have been looking into the paranormal and discussing the after-life on forums etc... and I EVEN came close to joining a Ghost hunting group.
All things happen for a reason, though, and I didn't end up joining. I think with Paranormal Investigators you HAVE to click otherwise it JUST doesn't work.
Bob Newell and I JUST failed to see eye to eye...

________________________________________
From: Julian Meteor [mailto:julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: 23 November 2008 14:14
To: parasearch@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Paranormal Investigations


Dear Para,

I am VERY interested on joining you on one of your field trips. WHEN is the next one and can I join in???? I MAY also have two friends interested in this as well.

Let me know; either way,

Julian


RE: Paranormal Investigations‏
From: Bob Newell (parasearch@yahoo.co.uk)
Sent: 24 November 2008 12:33:44
To: Julian Meteor (julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk)



Hi Julian

Thank you for your interest in our team. Our next trip is this Saturday to a place called S***** Tunnel near S&^&^ Prior and you and your friend are welcome to join us as long as you are all over the age of 18. Can I ask you where you heard about us and also if you have any experience in doing investigations? Experience is not necessary of course as everyone has to start somewhere.

Bob Newell


From: Julian Meteor [mailto:julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: 24 November 2008 14:56
To: Bob Newell
Subject: RE: Paranormal Investigations



Hi Bobby!!

I saw you on gumtree.
How many of there are you?
Can you describe the group?
Actually, just tell me if there are any honeys.
I am 33, so NO problems there LOLI have NO experience, but my Grampa died recently (RIP ROFL) so we MAY be able to enlist his help.

Julian


RE: Paranormal Investigations‏
From: Bob Newell
Sent: 24 November 2008 16:07:09
To: 'Julian Meteor'



I’m sorry Julian but I do not feel your attitude in wanting to know if there are any ‘honeys’ in the group makes you compatible with what we do.

Best wishes

Bob

*********************************
From: julianmeteor2@hotmail.co.uk
To: spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk
Subject: FW: Paranormal Investigations
Date: 25 November 2008 12:15:33 +0000



Hi Spence,

See below *duplication removed*
MASSIVE shame, I'm busy this weekend (seeing Justine FINALLY for our first date*)
Do you fancy going? Then MAYBE I could join you next time if they're not too wierd.

Let me know; either way,

Julian


*I will NOT finger her


From: Spencer Fairbrother [mailto:spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk]
Sent: 25 November 2008 15:19
To: parasearchers@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: FW: Paranormal Investigations



Hi Bob,

I understand from the email below *duplication removed* that my friend has been in touch with you.
We have been discussing getting involved with the Paranormal World for a long time, so it's very convenient that you're in our area!
Sadly, it looks like Julian won't be able to make it, but is there room for little old me? If so, I would need to know exact times and what to bring etc
I don't have any experience, but I believe 100% that ghosts might exist in Devon.

Regards,

Spencer


From: Bob Newell
Sent: 25 November 2008 15:42:43
To: 'Spencer Fairbrother' (spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk)
Subject: RE: Paranormal Investigations‏‏



Hi Spencer

Unfortunately your friend Julian seemed to be treating it all as a joke and although we have a lot of laughs when we investigate areas we are serious about what we do. I do not know if you are aware of what Julian wrote but I found it offensive even though he might not have meant it to be.
This is his email to me

‘I saw you on gumtree.
How many of there are you?
Can you describe the group?
Actually, just tell me if there are any honeys.
I am 33, so NO problems there LOL have NO experience, but my Grampa died recently (RIP ROFL)
so we MAY be able to enlist his help.’

We welcome anyone to join us but if people ask questions such as ‘actually, just tell me if there are any honeys’ and say things like ‘but my Grampa died recently (RIP ROFL) so we may be able to enlist his help’ then I don’t think you can blame me for being cautious and not wanting to have dealings with him.

There are other groups in the area you can join such as Haunted Devon and Paranormal Devon Uncovered and I suggest you give them a try.

Best regards

Bob


From: Spencer Fairbrother (spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk)
Sent: 25 November 2008 19:16:24
To: Bob Newell
Subject: RE: Paranormal Investigations‏



Bob,

It disappoints me that you tar me with the same brush as Julian (it's as if we were the same person the way you are treating me).
I don't know Julian all that well; we play in a band together, but it's early days.
Please treat my enquiry with the independence I deserve.

Now then, when, where and do you pay expenses?

I look forward to a non-discriminatory reply,

Spencer


From: Bob Newell
Sent: 26 November 2008 22:09:03
To: spencerfairbrother@live.co.uk
Subject: Re: Paranormal Investigations



Hi Spencer

I’m sorry that you feel my email was discriminatory. I have to make decisions for the good of the group and in this instance I have decided that your friend's email spoke for you all. Perhaps you should have a word with him about the way he introduces himself to complete strangers while tagging you on as his friend.

I am sorry that his actions have counted against you but I receive so many emails from timewasters that occasionally genuine people like you suffer unfortunately.
Like I said, there are other groups out there like Haunted Devon (www.haunted-devon.co.uk) which is very well run by an old colleague of mine and they travel far and wide to famous haunted places. Whereas we have a limited membership they are open to all and they should be able to fulfil all your requirements for investigating the paranormal.

Regards

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page of your blog has been copied and shown to Devon & Cornwall police. I suggest you remove this thread forthwith or face police and legal action for harrassment.