Monday 5 January 2009

The GREATEST Pub Game?


Sorry for not writing in AGES, but I've had things to see and people to do!!!!!! rofl
Ever been in a cock-heavy pub, pissed, bored with NO board games handy?
Well, over the festive period, I was introduced to THE best pub game that requires NO props. It's called 'Cock or Ball' and I am the WORLD champion lol.
I was with Spencer, Jally and a few GRIM birds I did NOT want to sleep with (one called Wendy who was THE strangest looking thing I ave EVER seen) and we were looking for amusement. Then, out of NOwhere Jally introduced us to a game he used to play in France called something like 'La Gonade ou la Kekette'. Spencer then mentioned that it already existed in England and was often played by "juveniles" (whatever THEY are lol) but I could DEFO tell he was jealous when Jally and I got down to sudden death in our ensuing game.
Incidentally I won the VERY tense encounter and my prize was TEN free peanut throws at BOTH of Jally's danglies!!!!! I LOVE cock or ball!!!!! lmao

PS Wendy wasn't THAT bad in bed either.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I'm glad you serviced her in spite of her appearance. It was the gentlemanly thing to do.

Hogdayafternoon said...

I burnt my porridge laughing at this bollocks!